Conversion of Shed to Workshop Pics

Sponsored Links
If you mean the extractor fan, that's not what I mean, there is a potential for damp to build up behind the insulation, an extractor fan is not going to do anything about that.

No, I meant the wall and roof vents, but I've just noticed that they actually go all the way through... not sure if they still provide any ventilation to the "cavity".

I would have put a membrane (plastic or Tyvek) between the shed and the T&G and there should ideally be an air gap between the outer wall and the insulation.
It is a nice looking shed and I wish I had a shed like that. Just make sure you keep an eye on the walls to make sure the insulation is not soaked and you don't have mould etc growing in them.

Sponsored Links
Looks good, but what makes it a workshop as opposed to a shed with some T&G nailed to the inside of it :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back