Convert kinetico water softener from gravity to pressurized

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a kinetico 2020c system and have switched from gravity fed system to a megaflow, does anyone know where i can get a conversion kit? Has anyone done this before as I really want to avoid buying a whole new system as they are expensive!

Sponsored Links
the actual 2020c water softener from being connected to gravity system to being connected to a pressurised system. I understood that there are normally 2 different models sold, HE (one I have) for the gravity fed system and another model for a pressurised system.

Sponsored Links
I had a choice of hose sizes when I installed mine. The choice was based on whether we had a conventional system or larger flow from a Combi boiler/unvented HW tank.

Edit: If anyone is choosing a softener, make sure you get one that regenerates when it needs to from measured water consumption (usually has some kind of water meter in it) and not one that regenerates to a fixed regular timetable as these waste both salt and water by regenerating whether they need to or not.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back