Convert to shower?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am looking for ideas to be able to use this more as a shower than a bath. Has anyone got any suggestions?
Thanks in advance !

D0E45A04-714A-4C69-BE7C-3A77E066DA1D.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I wouldn’t think a shower would work in that type of bath due to the open design of it. Replace it with a wall-in shower?

I was thinking more down the lines of replacing this for something which is higher and maybe brackets to the wall. It will be for the children so I’m not too worried about them getting in and out etc

Attachments

• 3906C1BA-9F3B-45C2-9D20-CEFCB3363E1C.jpeg
    3906C1BA-9F3B-45C2-9D20-CEFCB3363E1C.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 21
I was thinking more about making sure that all the water from the shower goes into the bath and not over the bathroom floor and walls.

Sponsored Links
Sign on the wall required "Thou shalt never fail even a teeny bit to have the curtain perfectly inside the bath even though it's impossible cos you can't reach the taps"

Another bathroom

If you can get to the pipework beneath the floor run shower supplies up the other side of the wall or from somewhere to a hanging shower head above the bath and use a remote shower control, there are even voice activated models.

If the existing curtain and rail doesn't completely enclose the bath tub change it to one that does.

I love spending other people's money.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back