cooker oven not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've got a Canan gas cooker - but would like to know if it's likely to be fixable for a few quid rather than replace it for a few hundred quid

was all working fine, but suddenly the oven stopped working the hobs and grill work fine

the electric supply to the cooker is still live - oven light works, ignition button for hobs and grill works
the hobs and grill need the ignition button to be pressed - the oven ignition is automatic when the oven gas is turned on although ignition button also works for the oven.
I turn it off from the main for 1 hour. Then turn it on again now the oven is turn on but it very low. Before the flam was low for minute and then it get very high. But now it stay very low all the time. Could let me know what could be the problem.

Sponsored Links
Very common problem parts not expensive but you need to get a registered gas fitter to fix it Fsd's gone Kaput !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back