Cooker switch connections

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasn't sure if I should post here or in the appliances forum.

We have a De Longhi cooker that we bought from Comet a few years ago. The switch (selector switch?) burned out and after a bit of searching about we managed to get a new switch.

The problem is, we have the switch but no wiring diagram to use for the connections! The electrician who came the first time just took the switch out so we don't have any record of how the wires were connected to the old switch. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where we could get one from, it's a DFS901SS. We've tried Comet and De Longhi (who just like to pass us from one to the other) and various online parts suppliers but not yet had any luck finding a diagram. It would be nice to get this done in time for Christmas as my wife is getting a bit upset now! There must be one somewhere, just can't find anyone who knows where :D

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
what connections are on the switch and what wires have you got to choose from?

can you take and post pictures (photobucket or flickr, link to them)

do you have a multimeter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back