Corner toilet, run waste along an inside wall?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm redoing an ensuite and ideally would fit a corner toilet. It's on an outside wall but there's an existing 4" waste 500mm along the wall from the corner, inside. Do you think it's viable to connect to that existing waste using a flexi waste and angles, inside? Or using a 45 degrees and two 90's? Or do I really have to drill a new 4" hole right next to the new corner toilet and fill in the old one? What do you think? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
The wastes are ideally meant to carry ****, not look like ****! Do it properly, make a new hole.

Let me understand this better, you want to make it travel for a metre, before it enters the soil pipe?

Let me understand this better, you want to make it travel for a metre, before it enters the soil pipe?
The soil downpipe on the outside is a fixture, at the moment there is a 4" pipe through the wall to it, where the old toilet was. Now I want to use a corner toilet, which is 500mm along from where the old one was. So my choice is whether to run internally, if that is even possible with the angles, or drill a new 4" hole to suit the corner and fill in the old hole. I can box in the internal pipework. My main uncertainty is about the angles the pipe has to go through, behind the toilet, i.e. 135 degrees, and I take Mottie's point about doing it properly.

Sponsored Links
Drill a new hole to suit and heed Mottie’s advice which I concur.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back