corner toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im installing a new bathroom suite,and been looking at corner toilets,to save a bit of space.i dont think its possible if you look at the pics below,was hoping to move it just to the right there. any ideas.

cheers

Sponsored Links
You might be able to put it in the left hand corner, good luck with getting it into the right hand side unless you're planning to box the soil pipe in, and even then I'm not convinced with a bend of more than 90º it'd work very well

Sponsored Links
Bit difficult to tell from the picture - but is there anyway you could move the stack outside, to the side of the window for example. Then you could rearrange your bathroom more easily.

did you not read my last post mate haha

anyways nice 1

Sorry, misunderstood. Since you are moving that stack outside, you can bore a new hole for any soil pipe you want and fit the wc of any description where you want.

did you not read my last post mate haha

anyways nice 1

Sorry, misunderstood. Since you are moving that stack outside, you can bore a new hole for any soil pipe you want and fit the wc of any description where you want.

ahh right ,well the soil stack is inside it comes in through the kitchen,and carries up through the bathroom as you see.its way to much hassle to take out the whole thing,and the part that goes through the kitchen has been boxed in and plastered, tiles etc.

im just thinking of teeing it off from the bathroom.

the other thing im not sure about is when i remove the pipe from the inside there gonna be a hole through the roof,was thinking of somehow cutting it in the attic space and leaving the end in,somehow capping it off outside.

skinters";p="1135565 said:

the other thing im not sure about is when i remove the pipe from the inside there gonna be a hole through the roof,was thinking of somehow cutting it in the attic space and leaving the end in,somehow capping it off outside.

Only problem there will be what's supporting it from underneath since you don't want it flapping around. If you can get up there, which youwould have had to to cap it off, it's probably just as well to remove the pipe and, if you're not happy abount mucking around with slates/tiles, cap off the (lead?) tile slate.

just going to prop it up with some boards,and cap it off outside .i live in one of them prefab matchboxes,complete with metal roof.

i got a pretty good idea what to do,thing is i got a building inspector coming up to give the go ahead to return the stack outside,i just want to be clued up just incase he says i cant do it .

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back