Correct Screwdriver to remove Riello Blast tube

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This might seem like a random question so bear with me.

When removing the screws that hold in the blast tube on Riello burners to change nozzle i always found that one side was relatively loose and the other side was stuck right in there!!

I had a long reach screwdriver which was the only one i could use to take out this difficult screw and i have lost it.

I need to know what screwdriver i should buy to replace this as i dont know what style it was!!!

Any help would be magic

Grill

Sponsored Links
im sure what ever you choose to buy it will be made better by one of those nice comfort grips on the handle :LOL:

Nah im being deadly serious. I have only ever found one screwdriver to remove these without stripping the threads and that is the one i lost!!!

I bought a pozi drive 2 point to replace it but it dont seem to be cutting the mustard!!!!

I did say it was random!!!

G

Sponsored Links
Well i muct be seriously unlucky because most of the ones i have experienced so far seems to be rusted right in there and ONLY my magic screwdriver will do!!!!

I can buy it again as set of three but im just too miserable!!!

G

get a decent small flatblader ( neon tester size...but not a fekkin neon tester!) place blade on the exposed bit of screw and angle, then strike with small hammer, the blade digs in and it will knock it round that minute amount, and then any old sh£yte to loosen.
Hope that makes sense. :rolleyes:

If not I will post photo when I next do a riello.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back