Corruption, Cronyism and Conservatism alive and well

Sponsored Links
Christians are now fair game for athiestic bigots who go out of their way to insult people simply for their beliefs.
The above is one example of a state body persecuting innocent folk in the name of supposed "equality".
Irony overload?

I do think Sirgalahad is an Anti Tory mouthpiece but here he really does have a point.

I think Sirthingymajig posts a lot of sense that I and other right minded posters agree with.
He however thinks he's getting under our skin when we actually agree with him.
I find what she has done is very distasteful and I would like her stopped, and made to clean the toilets for a year for being a gready cow.

Sponsored Links
Christians are now fair game for athiestic bigots who go out of their way to insult people simply for their beliefs.
I cannot believe you have really said that and miss the Irony.As said.If you are numb enough to believe Noahs Ark had two of everything,God killed every other animal on the planet..because of sin.....You really think you can believe and spread that to kids and not expect ridicule.

I think Sirthingymajig posts a lot of sense that I and other right minded posters agree with.
He however thinks he's getting under our skin when we actually agree with him.
I find what she has done is very distasteful and I would like her stopped, and made to clean the toilets for a year for being a gready cow.

I dont agree with any thing he says :cool:

I cannot believe you have really said that and miss the Irony.As said.If you are numb enough to believe Noahs Ark had two of everything,God killed every other animal on the planet..because of sin.....You really think you can believe and spread that to kids and not expect ridicule.
People are entitled to believe what they like without being abused.

They are not entitled to spread gross stupidity to impressionable vulnerable people and teach creationism as scientific fact .If you want to believe in fairies keep it to yourself..Why should believing in god make you immune to criticism but having other delusions gets you mocked or sectioned.

Insult,abuse,bigot,....not very precise words.I agree no one should be physically attacked for ones beliefs.Insulting someone is a bit more tricky...When does disagreeing become insulting? And as far as bigotry goes,Rampant Christians are as bad as anyone ever for their outrageous criticism,mocking and abuse of people who disagree with them.If someone is going to tell me I cannot Watch "life of Brian" because it mocks christianity, or avoid pubs because the devil is inside everyone,then I am going to have a stiff word with them because they are talking utter shīte.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insult,abuse,bigot,....not very precise words.I agree no one should be physically attacked for ones beliefs.Insulting someone is a bit more tricky...When does disagreeing become insulting? And as far as bigotry goes,Rampant Christians are as bad as anyone ever for their outrageous criticism,mocking and abuse of people who disagree with them.If someone is going to tell me I cannot Watch "life of Brian" because it mocks christianity, or avoid pubs because the devil is inside everyone,then I am going to have a stiff word with them because they are talking utter shīte.
You mock Christians because you can, try the same with Jews or Muslims and see what happens.
Why not go into a devout Muslim bakery and ask them to bake you a cake with a picture of Mohamed as a pig , what would the reaction be?
Or you could go to an orthodox Jewish bakery and ask them to bake a cake celebrating Hitler's birthday.

You mock Christians because you can, try the same with Jews or Muslims and see what happens.
Why not go into a devout Muslim bakery and ask them to bake you a cake with a picture of Mohamed as a pig , what would the reaction be?
Or you could go to an orthodox Jewish bakery and ask them to bake a cake celebrating Hitler's birthday.
Why should believing in any god be treated with any more reverance than believing in the tooth fairy?...To answer your question..They would all be pizzed off...But Hitler and the Holocaust is a totally different issue and one I would never mock, nothing to do with my religious thoughts.

You have a a belief in the unknown - you haven't a clue how Brexit will work out other than hope for those sunlit uplands. It's just that you think Vinty beliefs are simply more fantastical.

Americans believe in the American Dream yet reality is that the overwhelming majority never achieve it but yet people still believe in it.

Sponsored Links
Back