Corruption...

I

imamartian

Why are we all surprised by this phone hacking thing. Isn't the whole world corrupt? Isn't that a symptom of the the greed that defines a human animal?

Phone hacking = posties stealing letters = butchers pumping water into bacon = Japanese Whaling fleets = money paid for votes in the world cup hosting process = mechanics charging for 'Ford' parts and using cheap imitations = vanloads of rubbish fly-tipped rather than paying at the tip = rigged votes = bent coppers = benefit cheats = getting too much change and not owning up = speeding and not getting caught = charity money ending up buying guns = a million other things.....

but aren't we all at it? really?

Sponsored Links
Hello Joe.... what do you mean "what do you do then?"....

for a living? or corruption wise? :?:

but aren't we all at it? really?

Speak for your self.
And speeding is not corruption.
You didn't mention the biggest corrupt bunch of all. Politicians!

Sponsored Links
Corruption ya daft bogga - that's what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

yeah and i mentioned being given too much change and not owning up.... that's my level.... and i supect most of us...

or indeed finding Tesco charging 13.9p for it's petrol... by mistake....would you fill your tank?

My yoke is diesel. :mrgreen:
That said I still wouldn't do it. Embezelled money never stays with you.
My Dad was as bent as a two bob bit and it never got him no where.

or indeed finding Tesco charging 13.9p for it's petrol... by mistake....would you fill your tank?
Asda actually.

And looking at the cctv footage, the guy who got the word out was ringing all his mates whilst filling his Range Rover.

My yoke is diesel. :mrgreen:
That said I still wouldn't do it. Embezelled money never stays with you.
My Dad was as bent as a two bob bit and it never got him no where.

well you've just moved into the ethics of it.... my point is there are soooo many people not quite as ethical as you...

Don't get me wrong, there are many many goood people around, but corruption isn;t just the NOW and the MET!!!! by a long chalk !!!

Don't get me wrong, there are many many goood people around, but corruption isn;t just the NOW and the MET!!!! by a long chalk !!!

Has anybody said it is?

Has anybody said it is?

well that is kind of the focus of this post, the fact that Murdock shut down the NOTW, and the MET is under such scrutiny..... ?

Has anybody said it is?

well that is kind of the focus of this post, the fact that Murdock shut down the NOTW, and the MET is under such scrutiny..... ?
Perhaps the Met should have been under such scrutiny much sooner - and not just for the NOW issues?

Sponsored Links
Back