corsa fluid levels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I no that you have to check coolant and oil but what about brake fluid and power steering fluid in a corsa comfort I cant find anywhere to put it if or even if you have to? :oops:

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Firstly, there is no need to bother about steering fluid cause it doesn't have any :D Ever wondered what the little EPS light means on your dash when you swith on the ignition ? Electronic Power Steering..

Driven by a motor.

Brake fluid, There should be no need to top this up unless you have a leak. The level will drop because the pads are wearing and so the pistons in the calipers take up more fluid, hence the drop. Just for interest, the brake fluid master cylinder resevoir is next to the washer bottle under the scuttle panel. You need to remove the rubber seal that runs along the bulkhead and then lift the cover to reveal it.

If you take the time one evening to read the owners manual, all the answers you are seeking are there..

hi thanks for the info going to book it in for a service and try to learn more about my little run around thanks

Sponsored Links
Back