Cost of External Doors + Fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a new front and back door and hoping to get an idea of costs for UPVC vs Composite.

Back door is a standard size UPVC affair from a DIY store. Front door is a standard size with a window above, probably around 25cm high.

I'll probably replace both doors in matching designs, with the exception of a letterbox on the front. Either standard white UPVC with a single glazed pane in the top half, or with composite, probably in a cottage style with a fairly small window, probably black woodgrain effect on the outside and white on the inside.

Can anyone give me any expectation of what I should expect for prices for the above two options?

Sponsored Links
What area are you and what make of doors?
Down my way around £650-750 for a basic half glazed or full glazed PVC door in white. Composite doors are £850-1500.

Add about 10-20% to those for black and another £250-350 for the window above

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back