Cost per sqm for render???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello fellas,

Ive been reading the stuff in this forum and many like it for a couple of years and its got me through a full internal rebuild of an old shop I've changed into a house, but now I need some external rendering doing and I dont need a peice of it hitting someone in the head when I balls it up.

The brickwork is a mixture of old victorian brick with the mortar thats like dust...some of it painted and some new brick around the bay window so a real mix and a pain for the guy to render no doubt.

Could you give me a rough cost per sqm metre for a good job.

Also what could I do to assist the pro's before they start to save them a days work and me a few quit... and make the job better overall

Thanks for any information and sorry if you have replied a million times to price enquiries.

Justin

Sponsored Links
You're 8 months out of date. No free advertising either, read the rules.

Thanks Mods for removing the 2 advertising links!!!!

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
We do this as a favour to maybe help someone out Rich', others want to make money from it. :rolleyes: Usually, once the mod's remove the advertising link/s, you never hear from them again

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back