Coving and LED light strips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evenin all,

wasn’t sure which forum to post in as this question may straddle a couple of subjects.

I want to put up some coving in my snug room, never done this before but I want LED strip lights behind the top part, I have looked for specific coving for this purpose but the cost is very high, I don’t mind paying for a good finish but I have seen info on other people using standard coving and dropping it and inch or so from the ceiling. My room is 4.2mtr long and 2.2mtr wide so the 2mtr lengths I have seen are no good to me.

I have seen coving that comes with corners and would like to go this route so only straight cuts needed.

has anybody attempted this please? Did you use wooden baterns to space the coving from the ceiling?

I will be using one reel of led strips that I can control with Alexa to substitute my normal gu10 downlighters.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back