CPA1 for an April Fool.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was anyone fooled by the April Fool regarding the new boiler combustion tests to be introduced on, wait for, 1st of April!!.......... :LOL: :LOL:
ROFL eh??!!

Its great how some unscrupulous Scottish git can start of roomer online & before you know it all the rsoles, BG polo shirts, course cowboys & former milkmen have swallowed it HL&S......... :D :D :D

Christ even Gas Safe think it's true!!.......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find proper Course Cowboys don't bother with an FGA, we just stick any old number in the box :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hey bamber/rich take a good hard look at yourselves , fook me do you pair of clones get anything right?.... :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe clone A could teach clone B all about chimneys.....on second thoughts..... :LOL:

Hey bamber/rich take a good hard look at yourselves , fook me do you pair of clones get anything right?.... :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe clone A could teach clone B all about chimneys.....on second thoughts..... :LOL:

I'm not Bambergaspipe SM, get the mods to confirm the IP addresses if you like, he's much funnier than me & not a sweaty. Chimneys?? You lost me there dear boy??

On another note; have all you ladies renewed your Gas Safe membership?? Their phone lines were on the blink last night, it must have been Curry night in the call centre & their website went t.ts up about 8 o'clock. So good luck if you're trying to renew today!!! I fecked about trying to renew for about two hours & in the end decided not to bother, save myself a few bob & most guys are working illegal around here anyway.
Keep it real SM...... ;)

I think you'll find proper Course Cowboys don't bother with an FGA, we just stick any old number in the box :rolleyes:

A bit like when you were on the milk round then eh matey?? Our Milkie I always getting it wrong too, skimmed instead of semi skimmed etc etc..... :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back