Cramer repair kt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I have a basin to repair for friend who has put a small chip with a little crack at the top of there basin. I have a cramer repair kit from a few years ago I have the spay, hardener and filler. But have no sand paper for the use on ceramics left. Anyone know what grade it is? Is it specially made for ceramics?

Sponsored Links
Also I know the cramer kit is quite good for chips. But what about a hairline crack in a ceramic basin? What can be one with this?

Cracks are a no goer to fix with ceramics, especially if they are all the way through, they would just keep moving with expansion and contraction and constantly re-appear.

unless you could 'glue' all the way through then just repairing the surface wouldn't last long I wouldn't think

Sponsored Links
Most guys who carry out bath repairs use normal wet and dry paper usually 80 grit for keying and 1500 grit for Blending in T
Any motorist or car body shop suppliers will carry it in stock

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back