Crazy Lavender! Taking Over!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I planted some really small lavender plants last year! and now...Well there extremely wild looking! They've grown across the path and very near the grass!! I want to pull them up and buy different plants but the wife wont let me! I tried cutting them back last year, but now they've grown back there really woody near the roots!
Is there anyway i can tie them back? I want them gone, but i will comprimise with the wife... for now!

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

Sponsored Links
use a saw to cut them off , but once sawn through leave them, then in a few weeks tell the wife they are dead

In the spring, when the tiny green shoots can be seen low down on the plant, you can cut them back really hard and they will look much tidier. All the books say not to cut into old wood, but I cut my huge specimens down to about 5 inches high and wide this spring and they are lovely now. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back