creda dryer ... fanbelt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
helppppp i have a creda tumble dryer the drum stopped turning i took the top off and the fan belt was lieing on the top of drum broke so i will get new 1 tomorrow but how do i get into dryer to put it back on i cant see how or what i need to take off can some 1 tell me a step by step how to put new fan belt back on ???? please

Sponsored Links
helppppp i have a creda tumble dryer the drum stopped turning i took the top off and the fan belt was lieing on the top of drum broke so i will get new 1 tomorrow but how do i get into dryer to put it back on i cant see how or what i need to take off can some 1 tell me a step by step how to put new fan belt back on ???? please

I hate driers.. Some of them are a real pain to get into..
Is it a full size one or a mini?

Its not the "getting in" thats the problem its the "getting out" Especially if you take the wrong screws out!!!
If you take things slowly and make a note of where things come from you should be able to replace the belt yourself.

Just be carefull, be very carefull, Mains voltages will kill you...[/b]

hi ty 4 ur advice i tried for hours trying to fit belt with no sucess so in the end had to get repair guy in :( 50 quid to sort it but can dry the mountain of clothes now ty

Sponsored Links
Any white goods tech will tell you that he would rather work on a washing machine anytime rather than a tumble dryer. Drum belts are rarely easy to fit and some machines require a special manufacturers too l to fit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back