Creda Solaplus Grill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, wondered if anybody can help with my Creda cooker? I replaced the energy regulator (Strix) some while ago as the grill was running on constant high heat. The new energy reg. is a Diamond H 48ER101C1P. I replaced the wires on the corresponding numbered terminals and it has been working ok or so i thought! Yesterday the r/h side of the grill stopped working so i swapped the the regulator with the one from the double hotplate.(same as original grill reg.) The r/h side of the grill still didn't work. So i assume the grill element has failed? However when i had the swapped regulator in place to check the grill i realised that while i've been using the Diamond H regulator, the cool air fan which should come on with the grill hasn't been working. Apologies for this being long winded! so my two questions are 1) did i have the Diamond H reg. wired correctly and 2) do i need a new grill. I've included a quick diagram of the wiring. Thanks and hope someone can help.
Red wire - P1 Yellow wire - P2
White wire - 2 Blue wire - 4
Black wire - S2 Mauve wire - S2
//www.diynot.com/network/ukhammy/albums/

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back