Creda T632 CW

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for wiring schematic for this tumble dryer. Can anyone help?

TIA

Dan

Sponsored Links
JJ, thanks for responding.

Take it you have decided against providing me with requested information. otherwise you would not direct me to above link. :rolleyes:

You cannot get diagrams trade only. What do you need to know ?? Have you pulled wires off.

Sponsored Links
Above tumble dryer randomly drys clothes. Two sensors at the heater element have been replaced.

Need diagram to find out reason for randomness of dryer not working. The circuitry is not a problem. See plenty complex setups in my trade as a heating engineer repair person. Incidently, I do not randomly change parts- diagnose and fix only hence the request.

Yours is a sensor dryer so it sensors it during drying. I would clean out the condenser with a hose pipe and leave to dry. Then check the fluff inside and Hoover it out. Check fluff round the fans. The sensors are on the paddles inside the drum clean them as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
Rocks, thanks for assistance. Will do as you suggested

Had a repairer out a couple of months ago to replace the fan and motor as the impeller had come off the shaft. The idler was also replaced shortly afterwards by same mob.

Did clear out the condensor( washed and dryed). Lint filter also clean.

Also remove the filter in the door can you see fluff in the door if so flush that out as well

Fitted new thermostats above the heater. Machine worked for a while but now only cold air.

Filter in the door is clear, the condensor is clean.

Is theis dryrer ready for the skip? Not so long ago got the engineer out to replace the motor and jocky wheel tensioner.

TIA

Dan

Take the left hand stat out and reset it by throwing it on the floor a couple of times. The front of the stat should be like a bubble and not concaved.

• Thanks
Rocks, both stats were replaced a few weeks ago. The dryer worked for a short peoriod to then ran cold. Yesterday I reset the stat that you speak of with a pin (has a hole in it). The dryer ran for a short peiod of time. It is running cold again

What is causing the stat to trip?

When the drum turns does it turn slowly or fast could be a faulty capacitor

Drum runs as usual.

No voltage at the stats.

This morning I put a load in- it dried the clothes but now it is not working again.

Pity is I cannot get scematic diagram- If I could, I would get to the bottom of the malfunction.

What is the function of insulated band around the drum with what looks like a flat 'doorknob' bolted to the band?

That's the sensor that determines when the clothes are dry. If you got no power to stats that means the live from the timer has gone. That means a new timer.

• Thanks
Must be a suspect connection or contact as power to heater comes and goes.

Is the motor feed taken from elsewhere? Reason why I ask is, the motor runs but heater stays cold. It fires up randomly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back