Cricket

Don't need to know - Were they not the very peeps who questioned our right to play for the ashes after dismal past performances ?
Just a kind of sledging no doubt.

Anyway f'k off home diggers - you lost, BIG TIME.

As if I gave a kanger's left tit ! :)

-0-

Sponsored Links
Don't need to know - Were they not the very peeps who questioned our right to play for the ashes after dismal past performances ?
Just a kind of sledging no doubt.

Anyway f'k off home diggers - you lost, BIG TIME.

As if I gave a kanger's left tit ! :)

-0-
Are you on drugs?

Actually I think, I know this, if the Aussies ain't playing UK county cricket - Getting experience of of our conditions - then they have to learn more than your average Aussie is up for, in a very short period.

-0-

Sponsored Links
Actually I think, I know this, if the Aussies ain't playing UK county cricket - Getting experience of of our conditions - then they have to learn more than your average Aussie is up for, in a very short period.

-0-
Previous post confirmed.

-0-

You must have seen the interview on channel five where they pointed this out.

I think the appropriate response is - "So what?"

Back