Cummings the liar

Unfortunately Brexers have never been able to agree what they want, and Bufoon tricked them by making each of them think he would get what he wanted.

obviously Buffoon will never be able to do that.

he is now trying to convince Brexers that it's not his fault that nobody will give him the impossible.

Sponsored Links
Why?, if no one's going to budge from their stance what difference does a two year delay make? it's an extra 2 years of funding to the EU and two more years of uncertainty for uk manufacturers. Total Madness.
Get the deal done now or walk

typical brexiteer: still believes cake and eat it.

sadly you know about why the UK benefits from regulatory alignment so you wont understand the costs involved with moving to 3rd country.

Its a shame you dont divert some of your energy you use in hating the EU and put it towards good use : like informing yourself of the implications of a no deal.

personally I see no deal as the best solution: it front loads economic damage and this government will own that, bring it on I say.

Sponsored Links
I would expect car manufacturers to fire a few shots this week to focus minds in the final attempts at a trade agreement.
they've been saying the same thing for years, its just that brexiteers have their heads firmly in the sand

Back