Curved sofa covers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wasn't quite sure what section to post this.

I have a really nice curved shape (L shape ish) leather sofa. It was bought when we moved into our house and at the time pets was not really a thought. The kitten we just got does not attack it but running around on the sofa I am starting to see a few marks. We have bought a massive blanket to cover for now but looks a bit untidy and keeps slipping off. I am struggling to find a good place to buy some covers that will fit this.

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells good cover at a reasonable price and have you had any experience using covers?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Or how long is a piece of string.?

No one knows the dimensions of you sofa, would need to be made to measure.

Why even post such a unhelpful answer was you having a boring Saturday afternoon?

Dimensions are not relevant I am not asking you to order them on my behalf I have asked for a place that sells covers, I would obviously then visit such place and measure and choose dimensions as nessercary. I have also asked does anyone have experience using covers for instance do they stay on ok and do they look ok.

If you have nothing better to do may I suggest not replying for the fun of it to what I can only guess was to get my back up.

No one sells covers, you need to find an upholsterer or a seamstress who can run them up for you.

Sponsored Links
q
No one sells covers, you need to find an upholsterer or a seamstress who can run them up for you.
I'm surprised you bothered continuing to try & be helpful, I know I would not after the reply you got to your first response :rolleyes:

q

I'm surprised you bothered continuing to try & be helpful, I know I would not after the reply you got to your first response :rolleyes:
I'm surprised you did not notice my first reply was the same as the second, it's just how you choose to interpret it.

q

I'm surprised you have the ability to string more than two words together given the content of your posts.

I'm surprised you did not notice my first reply was the same as the second, it's just how you choose to interpret it.
Sorry Foxhole, I was trying to express the fact that I admired your patience & tolerance in trying to reinforce the information you had supplied (well that's how I interpreted it ) when the response received was unnecessarily aggressive.

Every forum has members like foxhole the problem is people feed the troll and they just keep coming back. Lucky enough this forum has a quite simple ignore member feature so I will never have to read what he writes ever again yay! :mrgreen:

Anyway thanks JohnD them sites are a start I will have a good search.

Seems not to understand what a troll is, someone who tries to cause disruption to forums, trolls are rarely thanked, wonder how many thanks lamchamps has?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back