Custom Shower addition plumbing questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all, My first post on here....section=2&category=12&resultPage=0--331009436

3 or 4 Kohler watertile bodysprays http://www.ca.kohler.com/onlinecata...section=2&category=8&resultPage=0--1561665133

1 regular Showerhead

I will use 3 volume control valves for those items and will be all tied up to a thermostatic valve

#2 I'm worried that a 1/2 pipe won't be enough for this type of system and that the pressure won't be enough... i know for the bodysparays i'm supposed to do a pressure balancing loop. any suggestions??? comments ?

i'm pretty close to the water heater if that makes a difference.

#3 since i have no previous experience in this... could all these devices should be run on 1 water line or on multiples ?

#4 what about the shower drain.. all plumbing surounding this area is 1 1/2.. is having a 2" drain that neccessary ?

#5 i thought of running PEX instead of copper... would this be a good idea ? or should i just stay with copper ?

#6 the thermostatic valvel that i looked at are kohler too.. they come or in 1/2" or 3/4". could i use a 3/4 valve with fittings on the water feed? would that help the output ?

If you want you can look at the specs of the kohler devices i mentionned maybe that will help you in knowing what is needed

I really thank you all for you help

Alex
[/url]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back