Cycle stuck Hoover Softwave d7610

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Stuck on Cycle will not go passed 3 when selected 1 or 2 someone please help :cry:

Sponsored Links
Hi

If you advance it on to the rinse cycle, does t then carry on to the end as usuall ??

If so the heater has failed, Nice easy fix, and the parts are not too expensive.

Thanks for the reply - ah what position would the rinse cycle start from? - I can surely give it try and let you know - thanks again

it also could be your timer that has the fault on it

Sponsored Links
Sorry for bumping this one up again, it's just that I have the same model Dishwasher.
Problem is that it won't fill with water. I have made sure to empty it of water by moving the cycle on until it emptied but it just won't refill?
I have checked the external water in tube and it's not blocked. It tries to fill the machine. I know that the water out tubes are not blocked because I was able to empty it, even after filling it with a basin of water. So I'm thinking it may have something to do with a float or float switch?
Can anyone tell me how to check these things on this machine?

When I set the dishwasher and push the power button you can hear it trying to load the water but it's just not happening.

ANy suggestions appreciated. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back