Cycle time for Neff dishwasher?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how long a 'normal' programme on a Neff dishwasher should take? I have a Neff integrated model S44E43NOGB and the thing seems to run for hours before finishing. I've had a Neff before and I don't think it took this long. I don't want to ask for a service visit if there's nothing wrong but it's occured to me that the machine might be getting stuck and running the programme twice. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks. I already have the instruction book but I can't find the information I need in there. I'll have another look and maybe send Neff an email.

Well over 2 hours if it's like mine. I think it is to do with being grade A energy efficient: They use the minimum amout of heat and water at the expense of time.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, Mikey. You've put my mind at rest. I timed it today and it does take at least two hours.

No problem. I just put mine on and the display says 131 minutes to go. Frustrating but at least we are saving the planet. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back