DAB Heating Pump making loud humm, help please !!!

T

tinternj

Hi, I am going mad at the pump in my airing cupboard as it making a loud continuous humm and doesnt appear to ever stop. We have had this problem before and ended up paying someone to look at it only for it to start up at a later date. Is there anything I should check for, is this normal as I might have to wear ear plugs if it is.

My hushband siad its vibrating, is this right.

:mad: Thanks all for your help.

Sponsored Links
Is it turning? See FAQ for help with pump problems.

Most people get their heating systems professionally serviced and repaired.

Tony

Sponsored Links
You only said that you had paid someone. No mention of it being a any professional.

Then there was something I dont understand that "it started up again". Do you mean the fault started again or it started working?

The person you paid, what did he do? What guarantee did he give on what he did?

How much did you pay him?

Tony

You only said that you had paid someone. No mention of it being a any professional.

Then there was something I dont understand that "it started up again". Do you mean the fault started again or it started working?
Tony

I find your comments are very critical and rude, when I was simply asking for help. And as if I would tell you how much I paid him. Thats none of your dam business.

I will be reporting you to admin as I am not interested in coming on this forum again. All I can say is you must be a tiny man with no confidence to attempt to belittle me in this way. GROW UP!

I on the other hand will rise above it because I am odviously stronger.

There are plently of other forums !!! :cool:

I find your comments are very critical and rude, when I was simply asking for help. And as if I would tell you how much I paid him. Thats none of your dam business.

I will be reporting you to admin as I am not interested in coming on this forum again. All I can say is you must be a tiny man with no confidence to attempt to belittle me in this way. GROW UP!

I on the other hand will rise above it because I am odviously stronger.

There are plently of other forums !!! :cool:

:eek: Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Hmm, sounded like Tony was just trying to help to me?

And good luck with the other forums.........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back