Deaths and adverse reactions after taking experimental covid 'vaccines'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He's finally gone quiet, must be in another forum spreading his barmy ideas elsewhere.

The muppets I see walking along deserted roads with masks on or leaping into someone's garden or into the traffic when you meet them on the pavement look pretty scared to me.
Perhaps they just don't want to die.

Covid kills. Didn't you know?

Sponsored Links
The muppets I see walking along deserted roads with masks on or leaping into someone's garden or into the traffic when you meet them on the pavement look pretty scared to me.
Perhaps you should stop wearing that mankini in public.

Are they?
Are the undertakers unusually busy, don't think so.
Have you seen more funeral processions driving around than normal? I haven't.
Are the graveyards unusually full of people burying dead relatives? Again, don't think so.

My father in law died recently, his funeral date was almost a month later.

And a neighbour of my MIL is ill in bed with Covid.....she had the vaccine 4 weeks ago, so I'm sure she won't end up in hospital.....but it shows Covid is still about.

My father in law died recently, his funeral date was almost a month later.

And a neighbour of my MIL is ill in bed with Covid.....she had the vaccine 4 weeks ago, so I'm sure she won't end up in hospital.....but it shows Covid is still about.

Sorry for your loss.

It's certainly still about. 20 million vaccines it's great, but that's only first vaccine, and means about 45 million have not had anything yet. And the new strains keep getting more contractors.

I wouldn't be surprised if schools shut again before summer.

Perhaps they should stay on the settee at home then. And stop watching the news.

Leave the nasty, scary outside world to us who aren't scared of our own shadows. :ROFLMAO:
Everyone on this forum knows how 'ard you are RAC having once boasted that you would be prepared to shoot a vulnerable unarmed desperate woman carrying her child, as she defencelessly comes ashore.

Wow, take a bow RAC.

Not one of the conspiracy theorists on here have EVER answered that question.
To question the motives of governments when they sidestep the veneer of democracy isn't a conspiracy theory - it's fact!

But funnily enough not a single brexiteer EVER answered what we would EVER gain by leaving the EU...

Ergo, are brexiteers 'conspiracy theorists' because of their wild claims?

Conspiracy and governments
Hmmmm

WW2 and the German / Jewish caper

did the population buy into the conspiracy theory put out by the government ? Or a significant part of the population ?

Everyone on this forum knows how 'ard you are RAC having once boasted that you would be prepared to shoot a vulnerable unarmed desperate woman carrying her child, as she defencelessly comes ashore.

Wow, take a bow RAC.

Some mugs will fall for anything. I think the triple masking is giving you brain fog. Again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To question the motives of governments when they sidestep the veneer of democracy isn't a conspiracy theory - it's fact!

But funnily enough not a single brexiteer EVER answered what we would EVER gain by leaving the EU...

Ergo, are brexiteers 'conspiracy theorists' because of their wild claims?

You sidestep the question, with a diversion.

Thus another conspiracy theorist who cannot answer why, and what is the scam.

You sidestep the question, with a diversion.

Thus another conspiracy theorist who cannot answer why, and what is the scam.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist...

Can you not see what is going on around you?

And could you please explain why new 'laws'/rules are now passed weekly/daily without democratic process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back