Deserves Its own Thread

The Germans are starting to militerise.
Time to start to worry.

Sponsored Links
EU is the biggest threat to world peace since Hitler.
EU have not invaded any countries, nor have they started any wars.

Leave the Russians in Russia.
Evidently the Russians don't want to be in Russia. They have invaded Ukraine with no provocation from Ukraine.
Putin wouldn't mind Ukraine being in EU, he absolutely does not want Ukraine to be in NATO.

Disect it and put forward counter arguments John, I'm sure we'd all love to hear how none of the Baltic states were being enticed to join the EU, and how the EU had nothing but unwavering support for NATO in recent years.

I nearly p1ssed myself earlier this evening reading that Macron stated NATO will not stand for this, he didn't want anything to do with NATO a year ago, he was setting up the EU army, now he's hiding behind their skirt.

EU, WAFB of losers.
You don't appear to be able to discern the difference between NATO and the EU.
Both headquarters are in Brussels, perhaps that is confusing you.

EU is not and never has been in NATO.

Sponsored Links
Higher bills, higher fuel costs, higher food prices. All because the idiots
…..voted for Brexit.

if you want fruit n veg rotting in fields: vote for Brexit
If you want fresh fruit and veg deliveries to take 24 hours longer from EU….vote for Brexit

OMG! Massive respect for those that voted for brexit yet we’re man enough to admit their mistake. There are millions out there that deep down know it’s was a massive error of judgement but due to the magnitude of their error of judgment still pretend it was a good idea.
History will show Brexit to be exactly what it has always been. It’s a stain on our Great nation and an embarrassment. Just look at those who supported as evidence (y)

OMG! Massive respect for those that voted for brexit yet we’re man enough to admit their mistake. There are millions out there that deep down know it’s was a massive error of judgement but due to the magnitude of their error of judgment still pretend it was a good idea.
History will show Brexit to be exactly what it has always been. It’s a stain on our Great nation and an embarrassment. Just look at those who supported as evidence (y)
unlike you most people couldn’t give a flying f@@k about the vote or the outcome and just get on with their lives in the knowledge that harbouring such anger and hatred will eventually manifest inside them as some horrible disease. DIS.....EASE.
Do yourself a favour and let it go.

unlike you most people couldn’t give a flying f@@k about the vote or the outcome

the people who don't care about the outcome, and brag that they don't care how much the nation is damaged, or the economy, or unemployment, or the prospects for young people, are obviously idiots.

I've noticed they are generally Brextremists.

I care very much for the good of the nation, and the economy, and the prospects for young people, because I am not an idiot.

Do you care?

Neither had Hitler right up to the point he invaded Poland and started WW2.

a few days before his ally and partner, Stalin, invaded his half of Poland, as had been agreed in a treaty between the two dictatorships.

Although you are in fact mistaken, because Hitler had previously invaded and annexed parts of Czechoslovakia, on the grounds that some people who spoke German lived there. Not unlike Putin invading and annexing parts of Ukraine, on the grounds that some people who speak Russian live there.

the people who don't care about the outcome, and brag that they don't care how much the nation is damaged, or the economy, or unemployment, or the prospects for young people, are obviously idiots.

I've noticed they are generally Brextremists.

I care very much for the good of the nation, and the economy, and the prospects for young people, because I am not an idiot.

Do you care?
You can’t change it. If you’re not an idiot you’ll already have realised it made no difference how you voted in the referendum. The outcome was determined long before. you’ll know that before you turn around you’ll be dead, and will have wasted energy and emotion and possibly health on something completely out of your control.
As for you not being an idiot , not so sure myself. I’ve seen the way you embraced nay fell in love with covid . Yet another perfect example of how powerless yet emotionally weak and attached you became to the propaganda. And what was the outcome? It’s already almost as if it never happened.

You should have told Farage and his buddies that, when they spent more than 40 years moaning about being in the EU, and wanting to change it.

Did you?
Na. I’m not hummy. Don’t have the contacts.
Thanks for reinforcing my point though.
40 years it took to undo something that we did not vote for in the first place.
Then what’s the point of dwelling on it.

Sponsored Links
Back