Deserves Its own Thread

Sponsored Links
the people who don't care about the outcome, and brag that they don't care how much the nation is damaged, or the economy, or unemployment, or the prospects for young people, are obviously idiots.

I've noticed they are generally Brextremists.

Quite John, us brexit extremists are awful people when compared to the more measured and intellectually superior remain voters.

I’ll be at funerals boys still ripping the **** outta of you for voting brexit. If it’s not on your gravestones at the funeral after everyone has left I’ll be spraying it on.
Look at the **** you’ve created. Vlad the glad now taking his opportunity. You shat on your Country hoisting your gammon flags up as businesses went under. Only racists, Xenophobes really supported your cause. You hid behind Sovereignty but we new what you really triggered you.
So welcome to the new age you’ve created. Remember project fear? Your reaction To the times we told you exactly what would happen. your triggered little xenophobes are now gonna see the issue with ****ting on your European brothers and sisters. Dare I say it traitors

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/deserves-its-own-thread.587452/#ixzz7MEHl6TFt

that's funny. I thought you were a rabid brexer.
But you also thought I was a rabid anti vaxxer.
Both are perfect examples of how the real powers that be have foresight and a long term plan we couldn’t even make up.
What will be will be. And it’s got nothing to do with the likes of me or you.

Sponsored Links
a few days before his ally and partner, Stalin, invaded his half of Poland, as had been agreed in a treaty between the two dictatorships.

Although you are in fact mistaken, because Hitler had previously invaded and annexed parts of Czechoslovakia, on the grounds that some people who spoke German lived there. Not unlike Putin invading and annexing parts of Ukraine, on the grounds that some people who speak Russian live there.

Nah. You're wrong. Hitler started WW2 by invading Poland. Google it.

Nah. You're wrong. Hitler started WW2 by invading Poland. Google it.

Hitler invaded half of it, starting 1 September. Who invaded the other half, starting 17 September?

Google it.

What date did Hitler annexe the Sudetenland?

Google it.

What nationalities are these four gentlemen?

1608810908.jpg

UK and France joined in a bit later. USA joined in a lot later. Was that the "start?"

Interestingly, the methods used by Stalin in 1939 are being used by Putin in 2022.

I suppose they use the same textbooks and case studies.

"The Soviet Union’s occupation of Poland jointly with Nazi Germany in September 1939 and Russia’s invasion of eastern Ukraine in 2014 have much in common. Despite the 75-year distance between the events, underpinning the two acts of aggression were five propaganda technologies that enabled the Kremlin’s expansionist policies."

https://euromaidanpress.com/2021/09...s-narratives-on-1939-poland-and-2014-ukraine/

"nothing changes"

Hitler invaded half of it, starting 1 September. Who invaded the other half, starting 17 September?
Google it.
Hitler started it then.
1st September comes before 17th September.
Google it or check in any calendar. (y)

Last edited:
EU have not invaded any countries, nor have they started any wars.
Neither had Hitler right up to the point he invaded Poland and started WW2.
Do you have a list of countries that EU might want to invade, that are not in NATO, if they had any military to do it with, and without the cooperation of Germany?

I've never seen such utter garbage from anyone who suggests, or even thinks that EU is, or can be an aggressive military organisation wanting to invade other countries.
It is in a strategic partnership with NATO, so it can assist NATO in defence.

Who said

“The communists and Germany jointly invaded Poland, sparking off the Second World War”.

And what happened to him?

Google it.

Stalin the Second is anxious to rehabilitate his predecessor by rewriting history.

Who said

“The communists and Germany jointly invaded Poland, sparking off the Second World War”.

And what happened to him?

Google it.

Stalin the Second is anxious to rehabilitate his predecessor by rewriting history.

Don't need to. Just Google 'Who started WW2'. That's what I did and it tallies with what I've always known. Maybe you don't care? Yes, that's it, JohnD doesn't care what history says.

That's like saying 'Putin didn't invade Ukraine, Russia did'.

And yet more posts deleted and another thread ban, for no fathomable reason, and none given.
upload_2022-3-1_12-9-17.png

upload_2022-3-1_12-16-15.png

I told THFC that there are no thought police, so he's free to think he's a racist if he wishes.
It's when thoughts turn to action that something needs to be done.
Obviously that must have upset him, so my posts have been deleted and I'm banned from yet another thread.

So much for freedom of speech. But it only applies when the orator agrees with the mods ideology.

So much for freedom of speech. But it only applies when the orator agrees with the mods ideology.

The boy's learning. :whistle:

Their forum, their rules. Could anybody come round your house and start spouting off their beliefs which could be totally against yours and you'd just stand there and take it or would you tell them to shut up and **** right off? I know what I'd do.

The boy's learning. :whistle:

Their forum, their rules. Could anybody come round your house and start spouting off their beliefs which could be totally against yours and you'd just stand there and take it or would you tell them to shut up and **** right off? I know what I'd do.
You obviously agree with expressions against racism being deleted, and the posters being prevented from further participation, for no fathomable reason, and none given.
You're obviously content with racist comments being left, and expressions of opposition to such racist comments being deleted.

It all points to mods obviously and sympathetically protecting racist posters.

Off you toddle now to report this post. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back