DEVIREG THERMOSTAT

Joined
8 Oct 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am not sure where to post this so I apologize if it is in the wrong place and if so could someone tell me where to post it. I have underfloor heating with DEVIREG thermostats which are rather old and not holding the information. I have opened one up and there is a button battery which I assume is rechargeable. Can someone tell me the type of battery. It is soldered in place and I cannot read what is on it due to a band fixed across it. Thank you all so much
 
Hello, The battery is rechargeable. I have managed to remove it and I now know the voltage. Thank you all for the positive and negative replies.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top