Devireg 550 thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, recently purchased a bungalow with UFH controlled by devireg 550s in every room.

They are all wired and the displays on, but no matter what i set the timers and temperatures to the heating is not kicking in when expected and appears to kick in randomly.

Downloaded several manuals and i find them not very clear or concise. The whole comfort and backstop malarky appears to be unnecessarily complicated.

Basically can anyone tell me how to program the things so the heating comes on at 5 and goes off at 8 before my wife throttles me in the cold weather!

Cheers
CB

Sponsored Links
Many users get confused with these. It is best to do a reset to clear everything, then follow through all of the user guide to set them up again. After that just leave them alone. They are designed to operate the heating in a controlled way that prevents wasting energy by overshooting, so they switch on and off a lot. Basically comfort is the 'on' temperature and setback will be the 'off' temperature. Rather than having heating on and off you set different temperatures for different times of the day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back