Dewalt 7023 or 7033 mitre stand?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening,
I'm tearing my hair out over which Dewalt mitre saw stand to buy.
Its for occasional work use and DIY.
Any feedback from people who own these would be appreciated.
As I see it the weight and folded length count against the 7023 v 7033, but I might like the additional support when I occasionally cut 3.6m timber.
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
i have the 7033 , with a DWS778 Mitre Saw and find it great for the stand - i fold up when not in use and then When i want it its against the wall when the car is out the garage and then i can put 2.4 lengths easily on it - recently I had some 4.6m 3x1 and cut on that easily with the arms extended , garage door open, and a clamp on the one side.

Otherwise it folds up well, really well made
BUT , i am just a DIYer , with a few projects around the house
Travelled with it once when i used for a laminated floor fitted in a ground floor of daughter house
Otherwise it stays in garage

No idea on the 7023, never used or looked into

I always have something in the arms , and the arms adjusted out to some degree.

I building a cupboard across the corner right now and used for 45 angle cuts on 2x1 3x2 and some shelf units

I've used both, but own neither (my main saw is a Festool Kapex these days). The '33 is a big so and so which won't fit in the boot of a car (the '23 will). On the other hand it is better at handling girt great lengths of skirting and the like - if you have the space for it. Both good, solid stands with a good track record in the construction industry. If you are tempted by the deWalts I'd also suggest taking a look at the newer Makita stand, the DEBWST06:

debwst06-6_1.jpg

This is a similar type of design

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back