DHW Combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have new system valiant combi "Eco Tec plus" the hot water only gets hand hot, unless I turn on a cold tap or flush the toilet, then it gets hot.
CH is working fine. Has any one got any idears??

Sponsored Links
Which eco tec is it?

How fast are you running the tap (litres per minute)?

I think its ecoTEC plus system 624. Its the LPG model.
If I run it full its cooler if I turn it right down it gets hotter but still only hand hot, unless as I say I turn on a cold tap.
Water pressure is very good.

Sponsored Links
You need to get the facts correct first.

If its a combi it will start with an 8 eg 824. The 624 you mention is the system boiler, so you will have a hot water cylinder somewhere that could simply need the cylinder stat turned up.

Saying all that it does sound as if you have a combi if the water gets hot when running other taps.

There are only 3 Vaillant Ecotec Plus that are factory supplied set to run on LPG and the neither the 824 or 624 are one of them. They need to be set by your installer upon commissioning to run on LPG.

From what you have said it does not sound as if the boiler has been installed or set up with a FGA during commissioning :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back