dhw problem with ideal isar 24he

Sponsored Links
i have an ideal he30 and seem to have same problem, nobody seems to know the answer to this on this forum ...maybe you should try ideal , i will phone them tomorrow

i have an ideal he30 and seem to have same problem, nobody seems to know the answer to this on this forum ...maybe you should try ideal , i will phone them tomorrow

Well you answer the above Question :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Then Its the back end of the diverter, the motor isnt pushing the rod all the way.
You have a dirty heating system and the crud is building up in the div, cuasing the pin to become very very stiff.
Strip out the div and strip down clean and grease, this will cure it, be warned though you may need a new motor for the head. ;)

CURED :LOL:

My idea is don't be so flipping impatient. None of the pros on the forum are paid for their advice. We are online after doing a days work. If you want an instant answer pay to have someone come round and look at your boiler. If you just want to sling abuse because no one has answered you two minutes after you've posted I doubt you will get a sensible answer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back