diagrams drawings diydick

M

Gentlemen
as diydick.com is no longer available :cry: i am going to remove all posts that refer to it.
please feel free to make new posts and drawings

Sponsored Links
please don't remove them yet

if nothing else they provide a placeholder for images that need replacing

and we don't know if diydick is gone for good

i feel deleting the posts at this stage is premature

I agree - I've written to the owner of DiyDick to ask if he'll give me the images....

Sponsored Links
I agree if anything they act as place holders for the images. We need them.

I've had a letter from DIY-Dick man, and he enclosed a CD of the entire website. :D

I realise I didn't actually ask him in my original letter about hosting his material elsewhere, which I should now do, but a thought occured to me - if he's no longer interested in his IP rights, or if he'd be happy with a "© <hisname>, date" against the material, would you (DIYnot) be interested in hosting all of the material, not just the electrical images?

Let me know, so that I know what to ask him..

We would definitely be interested in hosting the material.

I've sent you an email about it, ban-all-sheds.

:)

Yeah that's a great idea... good job done thier ban. I also sent DIYnot 30 or more images, what are we doing with those ones.? :?:

Not to worry, I still have your email. I have been looking into a number of issues. One problem is copyright, quite a few of the images you have sent are from another site, so there are copyright issues. I'll reply directly to you about specifics.

In principal it's a good idea though and we can certainly host any own drawn diagrams.

I'll be replying to the people who have emailed me with diagrams shortly, tomorrow most probably.

:D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back