Dianne Abbot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has had the labour whip removed due to comments in a letter she wrote

Apparently the Labour Party said it was offensive

Load of baloney

Oh dear the poor snow flake fraternity have been shocked / offended and traumatised again ???

Fruit cakes

Sponsored Links
Labour need to ditch loons like her. They've got the next election in the bag with just a few tweaks.

I don’t like the lady and could not care less if she has been suspended

But how people are offended by her comments are beyond me

This is what happens imo when the ruling classes ( MPs ect) consist entirely of X pencil pushers and paper shufflers

Who seem to be offended by pretty much any thing

Stammers making a big mistake lurching to the right, its playing into the tory agenda, who will just go further right themselves.

Blup

Sponsored Links
I don’t like the lady and could not care less if she has been suspended

But how people are offended by her comments are beyond me

This is what happens imo when the ruling classes ( MPs ect) consist entirely of X pencil pushers and paper shufflers

Who seem to be offended by pretty much any thing

So what did the Calculater say?

Has had the labour whip removed due to comments in a letter she wrote

Apparently the Labour Party said it was offensive

Load of baloney

Oh dear the poor snow flake fraternity have been shocked / offended and traumatised again ???

Fruit cakes

I can see your trying to be ballanced in your views across the board.

Where I think your wrong is that Diane is so vocal about Racism and prejudice against black people then to be blasé about another group of people is hypocrisy.

She really is a hateful person.

I can see your trying to be ballanced in your views across the board.

Where I think your wrong is that Diane is so vocal about Racism and prejudice against black people then to be blasé about another group of people is hypocrisy.

She really is a hateful person.
Couldn’t agree more. You could go as far as stating that she’s actually racist herself by treating Jews differently to other racial or religious groups.

What race do Jews fall under?
why don’t you ask hitler?

what race do Aryans fall under?

More to the point, why would you even ask? Jews have been persecuted for centuries. Does it matter if it’s on skin colour or religious grounds?

Sponsored Links
Back