Did anyone see antiques roadshow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was on the other night, just caught this snippet, a man had memorabillia about I think his great gran who was a nurse in the 1st WW. She treated German as well as allied casualties, when the hospital in Belgium was over run by the Hun they took her away and murdered her by firing squad for assisting the enemy even though she helped their own wounded soldiers. I think he even had the death warrant. Loverly people the Hun's
So in tune with the Bosch advert sing" Shoot a nurse, rape a nun, bayonett a child, Like a Bosch"

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Was on the other night, just caught this snippet, a man had memorabillia about I think his great gran who was a nurse in the 1st WW. She treated German as well as allied casualties, when the hospital in Belgium was over run by the Hun they took her away and murdered her by firing squad for assisting the enemy even though she helped their own wounded soldiers. I think he even had the death warrant. Loverly people the Hun's
So in tune with the Bosch advert sing" Shoot a nurse, rape a nun, bayonett a child, Like a Bosch"

Are you sure it was AR Show. There was an identical film on TV, about the story, the other day..

How are you getting on with that 'Don't pay your gas bill' movement you signed up to and tried to convince others to do the same? Been cut off yet? Been to court? Got yer legal team on it?
Propaganda works only with idiots.

It seems to have 'gripped' you.

Sponsored Links
Back