Did my DISQ this week & failed - gutted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thought I'd just share this with you. Spent a whole week travelling up to Bracknell from Bristol this week & 1 night in a b&b. Did my 60 question exam today & failed :cry:. You have to get a minimum of 80% & then you can re-sit the questions you got wrong (you have to get 100% overall). I got 47 out of 60 & the minimum is 48 out of 60. Dunno which one I got wrong but there were plenty of question in there which it could have been 2 answers. Oh well, back to reading the On Site Guide & a re-test next month.

Sponsored Links
Hiya Norv,

Don't let it worry you mate, if you want or need to learn the stuff it will be ok, give yourself a few weeks in the 'zone' and ask the very helpful lads here for any advice. Dont be put off by people whom question you, just learn at your own pace and level.
Just ask ;)

When you say Bracnell I kinda feel this is NIC/Nectar stuff,,??
Do you still have your notes given out in the course, if not , I do, and more, just let me know what you need mate,

ps, still got your green certs to crack on with. :LOL:

Hi EddieCurrent

Cheers for the advice. It was Necta, Bracknell. Expensive but the lunches were nice!

I've got all my notes so no problem there. I'm not giving up.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back