Did the Republicans throw the election?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Think about it. The World is going into he worst economic downturn in living memory. Whoever is in charge of the runaway train is likely to look pi*s poor as the term progresses. The smart thing to do would be to throw this election and let some poor unfortunate take the flack then pick up again the following term. That would give the Republicans at least another 8 year tenure at the White House after the 'Obama Disaster' and the Democrats would be in the mire for decades after the Obama experiment.

Why do I think that? It's what I would do if I were a Republican strategic planner. Don't you think it's a bit odd that the Democrats had double the money for their campaign? That the Republicans chose that fruitcake Palin for running mate?

Makes sense to me.

Sponsored Links
Lets hope Osama keeps his head down. Obama says he will bomb the sovereign soil of Pakistan in his bid to annilihate him.

Sponsored Links
my thoughts also......no matter who is running the country,republicans,democrats or the raving loony party...no matter what colour or faith they are in for a very very bumpy ride and after all the fanfare of the new president is over the country will be expecting a economic boom and when its not delivered in the next couple of years it will be "off with his head" ..........so who would want the job anyway when its doomed to fail

The smart thing to do would be to throw this election and let some poor unfortunate take the flack then pick up again the following term.
So when the going gets tough, you chicken out.

Why do I think that? It's what I would do if I were a Republican strategic planner.
So instead of trying to help your Country, you think only of your self.

Makes sense to me.
So, to let your own country go to the dogs, whilst you do nothing, makes sense to you....... :rolleyes:

I guess I'd make a great politician then? Oh and sell arms for back-handers too.

Back