digi aerial

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys thanks or all the replys and information, the anologue works fine with no probs its just the free box says no signal i have tried it on a portable set top in my daughters bedroom and it does actually tune to some stations but it is a very poor signal, downstairas it just refuses to pick up anything so i pressume its the coax i have checked the connections at the mast head and they seem ok???? any further comments or help would be gratefully received
thanks again, this site is the dogs ,who ever thought of it deserves a medal, happy christmas to you all :eek:

Sponsored Links
Hmm.... Sort of works in one room, but not in another?.... So you have more than one aerial socket running from the aerial?

More than one outlet running from an aerial can cause more problems with a digital signal than an analogue signal, unless they are run through an aerial amplifier / splitter capable of handling digital signals

If the cables to the outlets are just teed together somewhere, then that is an almost certain recipe for digital disaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back