Digital tv lost its digital features

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Im aware this may be a slightly off post for this forum but thought I may find some inspiration among the brains of the forum.

I have a bush widescreen tv which started out being able to recieve digital transmission but then all of a sudden 'forgot' its digital abilities and now only recieves analog broadcasts. There is nothing in the menus relating to the digital settings where there previously was.

I have rewired the aerial plug and this will happily run a digi-box so the problem seems to be the tv.

Im assuming its either the reciever dying or a firmware problem (im guessing its running some form of embedded linux or similiar). Anyone encountered this before? Is it possible to access the firmware menus?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Try posting on digitalspy.co.uk
A good tecchy forum where you should get some help.

There are some ditigal receivers that have stopped working for some transmission reason or other, might be one of them.

As advised digitalspy is a good place to go for help on it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back