DIGITREX CTF2671 NO POWER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can anyone give me some advice i have a digitrex 26 TV ( CTF26T1 ) and there is no signs of life . so i just bought a new second hand power board MIP 260B off ebay from a firm that has 100% feedback so they say board is working perfect and no reason to not believe them . but i have just installed new board and still the tv has no power at all . is there any other part in the tv which would cause this many thanks tim

Sponsored Links
When you state "the TV has no power at all" where are you measuring the voltages? Surely there is mains voltage going in? Have you checked the plug fuse?

yes thanks for reply i have checked fuse and there is 240 power to the power board. also tested the power switch on the back of the tv and that works fine . it just seems funny if the board i got off ebay did have a fault on it that it is the same faultt as i allready had . the company i got it off sells loads of boards and its a recycling firm . which said it works fine was taken out of a tv that had a cracked screen . i have looked over both boards and cant see no damage on iver board all caps seem flat and not blown

So what voltages are present on the outputs?

(And would you mind typing normally - i.e. begin each sentence with a capital letter? It would be so much easier to read than something hammered out by a 5 year old.)

Sponsored Links
oh how rude ill go else were for help. i didnt think that you had to be perfect at spelling and grammer to be on here . you need to remember the world isnt full of people that are perfect like you so you should keep your comments to your self

I wasn't complaining about your poor spelling and grammar. I merely asked you to use normal sentence construction. It's very lazy, impolite and unhelpful to type only in lower case and deliberately make your posts more difficult to read. It's not exactly difficult to press the SHIFT key for the first letter of each sentence, which is all I was asking for.

See http://sam-radford.me.uk/info.htm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back