Toshiba 43L3753DB power light flashing green and red.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
My daughters Toshiba stopped working totally just a flashing red power button. She had moved the tv to clean when this happened. I replaced one of the boards (17MB110P) I learnt there are variations of that board to my cost lol. Now with the new board fitted the power light is flashing red and green. After some internet searching I believe this means I need a firmware update.

Can some kind expert please advise if this is correct and if so how do I go about it.

Thanks in advance

Davy.

Sponsored Links
Most of the methods involve navigating the onscreen displays, but obviously that's a no-go in your case. There is though a method using a USB pen drive that only involves holding down the power key to kick off the update process.

Before you get in to this though I would double check that the alternating colours on the LED don't have some deeper meaning.

Here's a link to the method. It's in section 4. https://smarttvtricks.com/update-toshiba-smart-tv/

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back