Dimplex XMS724N

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi, I have a little problem with my storage dimplex heater. I have left my output settings at 1 as I don't want to use the boost option at all. On the other hand I would like to use the storage part of it. The problem I am heating although it heats and everything is fine it doesn't to switch off during the day at all. The wall socket fuse has an LED light on it and it doesn't go off at anytime. I remember when I was living in a previous apartment that the LED light did go on/off when the night saver switched on/off respectively. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

Cheers for any help

Sponsored Links
I can see it has two wall socket boxes beside it. One with the on switch and one white blank one beside it. There is one thick thick cable going to the LED wall socket.

One will be for the off peak overnight heating and the other -

the one with the LED, will be for the boost - a fan I presume and possibly electronics if modern - will be 24 hours.

Sponsored Links
Ok, I will switch off the LED one as I don't need the boost at all and see it the storage will heat again over the night.

Thanks by the way

Can you post a photo of your fuse boxes? Does this property definitely have an off peak supply?

here you go

Attachments

• photo_2020-10-12_19-05-01.jpg
    photo_2020-10-12_19-05-01.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 198

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back