Dinner lady sacked.

Sponsored Links
I didn't realise joeVI even had a job as a dinner lady. I would have told you it wouldn't last :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A typical Mail Story, they are obliged to print the truth but endeavour to hide it from its readers, look for it and you will find it.

"This was NOT THE FIRST TIME Ms Waldock had made a mistake over pupils dietary requirements"

In other words she was S**t stirring , but got caught out this time.

A typical Mail Story, they are obliged to print the truth but endeavour to hide it from its readers, look for it and you will find it.

"This was NOT THE FIRST TIME Ms Waldock had made a mistake over pupils dietary requirements"

I feel sorry for the likes of you that see bad in everyone that makes a mistake. She had been doing the job for 11 years, don't you think if she was going to do something like this she would have done it long before now? Even the British Muslim Council said the reaction was heavy handed.

Sponsored Links

I feel sorry for the likes of you that see bad in everyone that makes a mistake. She had been doing the job for 11 years, don't you think if she was going to do something like this she would have done it long before now? Even the British Muslim Council said the reaction was heavy handed.

I think the story tells all with the words "Not the first time"
IMO she knew what she was doing.
The colour of the childs skin should have given her a clue, or the childs name .

What Nigel Farage says at the end of the article is true though, if she had served it to a Veggie as myself, she would not have been sacked!

Last time I checked a veggie burger isn't contrary to anyone's religious beliefs. Is is a typical mail article as said once, maybe twice would be forgiveable,but as the DM says she ndoen it before.

If she wasn't stirring and just making a mistake. What would you be saying if she accidentally served food to child with allergy or intolerance?

What Nigel Farage says at the end of the article is true though, if she had served it to a Veggie as myself, she would not have been sacked!

Different to knowingly serving it to a Muslim.

That is Racisim

So both Bosswhite and sterowley think it's no big deal serving me with meat?

I have got my reasons for being a Veggie, just because I'm an atheist what difference does that make?

She should start visiting the doctor for depression treatment and then sue her employers for a few hundred grand.

It was probably horse meat anyway. :LOL:

So both Bosswhite and sterowley think it's no big deal serving me with meat?

I have got my reasons for being a Veggie, just because I'm an atheist what difference does that make?

Would like to add that I don't eat meat because some religion ask that of me, it is my own personal reasons so how or why is that less important than someone that does it not of their own free will but because they have been indoctrinated by some religion?

Joe has been 'feeding' us b*llshit for years...

Time he was sacked?...

Sponsored Links
Back