Diplomat adp 8332 wont work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My integrated diplomat dishwasher has stopped working. it will let you start a program and water fills up but then it wont drain. But if you hold the far left button to cancel the program it drains the water, I have checked the water hose where it drains and it is not blocked and the water in tap is on. Please help. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
When it stops because of a fault an error code is generated.
Look at the start LED & count the flashes between pauses (ie; x flashes - pause - x flashes). Post results.

F3 points to a heater problem. Could be the element, heater relay on the pcb or a bad/broken connection in the heater circuit.

Sponsored Links
If you don't feel too confident in trying to locate the problem yourself using a multimeter then I suppose the answer is yes.

Hi,
Mine runs though the cycle, fills, heats the water and drains, but doesnt spray any water. Had the panels off, but dont really know which parts to look at! any help would be appreciated.
Bri
Huddersfield

Hi, pulled the pump out and the manet was cracked full length! £90 for new pump, so just bought a new dishwasher yesterday!
Stipped off loads of useful parts to see cheap on Ebay!!!!! cheers, Bri

Hello,
My diplomats fills up, heats the water, pumps the water out but it won't spray the water and wash the dishes. There is no fault code shown on the display.
During the part of the cycle when the spray bars should be spraying water the unit buzzes.
I have opened up the unit and checked the main components and everything looks okay, the circulation pump rotates buy hand but I am not sure how to check the motor for the pump. Can anyone please tell me how do this as I don't want to go and buy a hew pump and find that this is not the problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back