dISHWASHER pROBLEMS DIPLOMAT INTERGRATED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DIPLOMAT DISHWASHER PROBLEM
ADP 8520
I have a problem with my dishwasher, i have tried to switch it on as normal and it wont start. Then a few moments later an intermittent sound comes on and three of the lights are flashing on the control panel
Heavy Duty
Light Wash
and Glassware buttons.
Please HELP ME

Sponsored Links
How many bleeps? Like "Bleep..bleep...bleep.... pause..... bleep...bleep...bleep.... pause... " is three.Some clever people can tell what the fault is by the number of bleeps.

Hello me again i have taken out the filter and there seems to be a problem with the water draining.
I have emptied it by hand and managed to get it to start but partway through the normal cycle it has started beeping again.
on opening the door there is loads of water sitting in the bottom.
PLEASE HELP

Sponsored Links
Counting left to right, how many lights are there? 5 or 6 and which ones are flashing? (Numerically please).

hi there are 7 buttons altogether and it is the first third and forth that are illuminated.

Sorry, don't know where MFI have sourced this machine from. The number of lights don't tie up to any of the codes I have nor do the flashing lights indicate a valid code.

Ok Many thanks for trying....If i am to get a plumber out what price do you think i will be looking at? :D

JohnD:

hi john my ADP 8520 dishwasher has designed a fault and is beeping 10 time constantly then silent also the first tree lights flash in tune with the beeping can you help me please

I know nothing about dishwashers

start a new thread of your own

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back