Diplomat Dishwasher...Error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have a Diplomat dishwasher which, unfortunately, I can't give the model no; I have misplaced the manual/ paperwork :oops: and, as I am trying to avoid having to pull the unit out from under my fitted kitchen, I can't see any model information on the front. :eek:

However, from previous posts, I learnt that the sequence of flashing lights was an error code so I checked; the 'start' light flashes 4 times between pauses.

The symptoms are that when I set the programme off it runs. First it pumps out a little waste and then it sounds like it is taking in water. Within minutes though it starts beeping continuously and the 'start' light flashes and 'rinse' light comes on.

I'm thinking that the recent problems I have had with a blocked drain are probably related. I have managed to clear the blockage :D but, due to an airlock in the waste pipe, I am pretty sure that waste water (from the sink, washing machine and dishwasher) drained back into the dishwasher during the crisis.

I have cleaned the filter in the bottom centre of the dishwasher, made sure that the inlet/ waste pipes are not kinked but, beyond that, I am at a loss. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back