directions for west derby liverpool

Sounds like your the one with the chip on your shoulder Peter and a big massive axe to grind slung over the other shoulder. Did some Scouser nick your bird in the past or something?
Nah don't you know Peter has 7 wive's , a mansion , a fleet of sports cars various high flying business's and the queen come's around too do a bit of dusting for him on a Tuesday .

Thats it then isnt it. Even with all that wealth they still wouldnt let him into The Living Room.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like your the one with the chip on your shoulder Peter and a big massive axe to grind slung over the other shoulder. Did some Scouser nick your bird in the past or something?
Nick my bird ? nope--nick my hubcaps ? Nope ( alloys dont need hubcaps).

However -one night in 90s-- my car was nicked from up my drive --the same night the local country pub was turned over (less than 100 yards from my home).
I got a call from liverpool police (Long Lane--Liverpool) that my car had been located - . It was in middle of a field . All tyres had been spiked -windscreen had been smashed and it had been shat in and peyed in.

I believe they had got the scouser who couldn't wait to get home and go shirt in his outside loo :rolleyes: .

Not only that-my car boot had been emptied and - I had to claim a new set of Ping golf clubs and my new sheepskin coat off my insurance .

That would all be very sad if it hadn't come from the biggest known liar on the forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Nah don't you know Peter has 7 wive's , a mansion , a fleet of sports cars various high flying business's and the queen come's around too do a bit of dusting for him on a Tuesday .

Hey Chubbybelly

You been on that diet I suggested yet >?

Unhealthy body -unhealthy mind .

Get yourself in shape before you tangle with me fatty. :LOL:

OMG..........Richard cranium aka walter mitty is spouting shoit again.....every time I see him posting anything that song by thin lizzy comes into my head "don't believe a word" ......... amazed he is on here though ,thought he would be playing for Barcelona tonight... or fighting for the world heavyweight belt or some other lie :D :D :D :D :D ....why does he not join another forum like compulsiveliars.com :D :D :D

Thats it then isnt it. Even with all that wealth they still wouldnt let him into The Living Room.

You forgot about my cessna :)

Sponsored Links
Back